PruittHealth Floor Tech HCC in Athens, Georgia
Floor Tech HCC
Performs various tasks to provide a clean environment for our patients.
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
1. Dust, sweep, mop, buff, strip, and was floors as scheduled by supervisor.
2. Clean and store equipment at the end of each shift.
3. Report any needed repairs.
4. Perform waste disposal procedures as required by supervisor.
5. Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping equipment.
M INIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
On-the-job training provided.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
* ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications) *
Experience with cleaning products, procedures, equipment and healthcare field preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Primary Location Georgia-Athens
Shift 1st Shift
Job Posting Jun 26, 2018, 10:11:15 AM
Req ID: 1803900
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.