PruittHealth Client Transportation Aide in Forsyth, Georgia
Client Transportation Aide
Assiststhe transportation driver in providing safe and timely transportation to andfrom appointments for the residents. He (she) will be available to accompanythe transportation driver with each transport of a resident. In Addition the transportationaide will assist in other trips for the facility as deemed necessary by thesupervisor, administrator or designee .
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
a. Safelyload wheel chairs
b. Secureall four floor straps to the chair (both rear straps must be secured above theaxle)
c. Snapthe long side of the lap belt to the D-ring on the rear strap.
d. Pullshoulder adjustment strap completely out. (strap must be pulled straight out orit will lock)
e. Placelap and shoulder belt around resident and snap short side of the lap belt tothe D-ring on the rear strap.
f. Tightenlap belt
a. Loosenlap belt.
b. Removelap and shoulder belt around resident and unsnap both sides of the lap beltfrom the D-ring on the rear strap. Leave lap belt attached to shoulder belt andallow it to pull back to the van wall.
c. Loosenall four straps.
d. Unloadall wheelchairs.
3. Safelytransports residents utilizing appropriate mobility apparatus
4. Hasall paper work ready for each appointment
5. Makessure the resident is clean, neat, and shaved, etc
6. Hasresident at the front lobby in time for the transport.
7. Stayswith the resident for their appointment.
8. Providesany patient care that is required while resident is out of the facility
9. Helpssafely secure resident in the van
10. Makessure the resident has had an early breakfast tray or lunch tray when indicated
11. Assistsin cleaning the van after the end of the day’s transports.
12. Worksclosely with the transportation driver, activity director and DOHS to maintainappointment schedules and outside activities.
13. Thesesand all other duties as specified by the supervisor or the administrator.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Certified NursingAssistant required.Licensed asappropriate to drive the van, Must be CPR certified.
* ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications) *
Trained and evaluatedfor proper application of safety belt/harnesses, trained and evaluated forproper application of wheel chair safety belts.
Job Social Services
Primary Location Georgia-Forsyth
Shift 1st Shift
Job Posting Aug 7, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
Req ID: 1804992
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.